Who all can request ESA approval from a landlord?

The request can be made directly by the ESA owner, someone on behalf of the owner (e.g., a person legally residing in the unit with the ESA owner), a legal guardian, or an authorized representative.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.