Does my pet get entered into a government registry?

No. Some sites promise to “register” your animal into a government database, but no such database exists for emotional support animals. All you need in order to prove that your animal is an official ESA is an approval letter written by a licensed therapist or doctor stating such.

For further assistance, please fill out the form below, and one of our customer service team members will get back with you as soon as possible.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.